Click Here






Click to See More Detail


Sunday, October 6, 2013

New Lincoln (Two Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack) (2012)

Lincoln (Two Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack) (2012)

 


Lincoln (Two Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack) (2012)

Well done, enjoyed the final days accounts and activities of our great president who really had a clue during his time I had a feeling I wasn't going to like this movie, but after hearing about how great it was and seeing that it was nominated for academy awards in several categories, I decided to take a chance and buy it. That was the wrong decision. I had to quit watching after an hour because it was so boring! It would have been so much better if they would have made the movie about Lincoln's whole life instead of focusing on the last 4 months of it. I can't comment on the whole movie because I only watched it for an hour but I see by reading other reviews that the whole movie is as boring as the part I saw. Maybe I'll try to watch the whole thing some day. As of now, I don't understand how this movie got such rave reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment